Position: Car Vehicle Technician
This is an opportunity to join a dedicated and passionate team at an established family business with extensive experience and knowledge. Our clients are committed to providing a customer centred service at an exceptional standard and are showcasing top brands within the UK.You will be offered in-house and manufacturer training that will give you the chance to develop your skills and experience to progress your career.
We are looking for an outstanding, motivated individual with experience working in a similar franchised environment who has good diagnostic skills and technical competency.
- Maintaining communication between customers or other departments (such as Advisors).
- Conducting Vehicle Health Checks, services and maintenance and processing information with customers.
- Conducting electronic health checks and investigations for vehicles.
- Conducting diagnostic and warranty repairs.
- Preparing new or used cars to exceptional standards.
What we are looking for:
- Motor Vehicle Repair & Maintenance Certified Qualification.
- Exceptional presentational and organisational skills.
- A great eye for detail and strive for accuracy.
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Brilliant team work skills and ability to work well individually.
- FULL (Clean) UK Driving Licence
- MOT Qualification.
Type: Full-Time, Permanent.
Schedule: Monday – Friday(08:30 AM – 17:00 PM *Saturday mornings: 08:30 AM – 13:00 PM)
Benefits: Company contributory pension scheme, staff/family discount, car benefit scheme (after 1 years employment).
Holiday: 20 days (25 with extended service).
Location: Maidstone, Kent.
Salary: £24,000.00 – £36,000.00 + bonuses/benefits