Position: Retail Car Sales Consultant
This is an opportunity to become an addition to a dedicated team, committed to providing high quality standards of service. They are a passionate and established family business and you will have the chance to use comprehensive manufacturer/in-house training (such as Volvo Cars Performance Academy) to keep your knowledge up to date and develop new skills and knowledge to progress your career.
We are looking for a motivated and hardworking individual who can strive in a busy working environment and has a passion for delivering an exceptional quality of customer service. In this role, you will have the opportunity to earn commission, you will need excellent sales skills as you will need to commit and aim for sales targets which you can drive competitively against your peers in leagues.
- Maintaining communication between relevant departments and customers.
- Using Sales abilities to drive sales and reach targets/objectives.
- Maintaining organisation and accuracy with your work.
- Proactively participating in the upkeep of the standards of the working environment.
- Conducting research to investigate methods of increasing sales.
- Presenting reports and data on your sales or team sales figures.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent ability to self-motivate and motivate others.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Great team working abilities with ability to work effectively individually.
Type: Full-Time, Permanent.
Schedule: Monday – Saturday (08:30 AM – 18:00 PM *Sunday mornings: 10:00 AM – 16:00 PM) [Lieu Day Weekly]
Benefits: Company contributory pension scheme, staff/family discount, car benefit scheme (after 1 years employment).
Holiday: 20 days (25 with extended service).
Location: Maidstone, Kent.
Salary: £19,000.00 + bonuses/benefits (OTE £40,000).