Position: Marketing Manager (HYBRID)
This is a chance to progress your marketing career. Our clients are helping to make a difference every day and they are now searching for a Marketing Specialist with a can-do attitude and an aim to excel within an ambitious and supportive team. This role presents the chance exhibit a range of your marketing skills and the opportunity to develop. This is a hybrid position if wanted.
- Carrying out market research, looking into trends, and exploring innovative marketing ideas.
- Collaborating with departments for marketing and other business project deliveries.
- Increasing brand awareness and brand presence on social media using engaging content, both paid and organic, using platforms such as Facebook and Instagram.
- Developing and applying new/creative ideas to connect with clientele, members and other employees using social media platforms.
- Monitoring the business’ marketing efforts and using this awareness to improve effectiveness of campaigns.
- Monitoring and responding to customer feedback, this includes using review sites and social media posts.
- Using your creative marketing skills to enhance customers online experiences and optimising company websites.
- Collaborating efficiently within teams to design and create email campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Setting up online paid advertisements such as Google Ads and monitoring success.
- Communicating/liaising with digital agencies when necessary.
What we are looking for:
- Past experience working with marketing campaigns for social media, social media engagement and increasing followers.
- A good knowledge around paid/organic marketing ideas.
- Ability to copywrite marketing materials and gain agreement from stakeholders, when necessary.
- Brilliant time management and organisational skills, able to manage tasks effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively independently with effective team work skills.
- Previous experience using SEMrush.
- Previous experience using email dispatch systems.
- Previous experience using Adobe Creative Suite.
- An understanding of PPC.
- Degree level education.
- 2-3 years marketing experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,000.00-£30,000.00 per year