Full time: Permanent (Monday – Friday) Overtime available on Saturdays
If you like new challenges this position could be suitable for you. This is an opportunity to join a small hard-working team ready to take on new daily challenges. This objective of this role is to contribute to increasing sales opportunities through marketing activity.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Development of in-house social media with support as required.
· Able to research and write posts on various social media channels.
· Organise professional photography onsite.
· Arranging all marketing/events.
· An opportunity to develop email marketing campaigns.
· Interview staff to gain in depth knowledge of what they may be working on.
· Instructions and management of Sign Boards to customers’ homes – this will include arranging advertising boards to go into cafes and into as many places in the local area by arrangement.
· Promotions – to builders, architects, trade partners and retail customers.
· Handle copy and advertising for local publications – generate new ideas for adverts working alongside partners to develop new media.
· From time to time visit trade exhibitions to source new information and products for the progression of the company and to network with new and existing suppliers.
· Website amendments and updating copy.
· Liaise with customers over the phone, face to face and via email.
· Attend network marketing events.
· Answering sales telephone calls and always handling professionally as the first point of customer contact.
· Taking sales enquiries in a specific format and extracting as much information as possible to furnish the salesperson with a well-appointed and qualified enquiry and then pass onto the Sales Team.
– Experience liaising over the phone, email and face to face
– Administration experience
– Experience in developing and implementing marketing campaigns
– Experience with developing social media strategies
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to think creatively and strategically
– Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite