Position: Car Service Advisor
This is an opportunity to join a passionate and dedicated team at an established family car dealership. They are committed to providing a high quality, customer-centred service and are showcasing top brands within the UK. Comprehensive in-house and manufacturer training offered will provide you with the potential to develop your skills and experience to progress your career.
We are looking for a confident candidate with excellent communication skills to use when building relationships with clients and customers whilst maintaining customer/client expectations. This role will also involve providing minor technical advice and keeping customers up to date with their services, therefore it is essential for any applicants to have existing knowledge or interest in the technical side of vehicles/automobiles.
- Professionally presenting and providing awareness of products and services to customers whilst using your interpersonal skills to drive sales when appropriate to the customers expectations/needs.
- Maintaining clear and detailed communication with clients/customers to inform them of the status of their service whilst performing as a point of contact to manage calls for services, maintenance, repairs and other enquiries.
- Providing comprehensive handovers and delivering to customers upon completion of their service.
- Initiating and organising relevant documentation such as vehicle warranty claims, job card production and service documentation.
- Using workshop diaries and booking systems to maintain schedules and appointments.
- Preparing and presenting service cost estimates using precision, including accurate information to support your prediction.
- Conducting electronic health checks and investigations for vehicles.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and telephone.
- Confidence in ability to upsell and approach customers to drive sales.
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate others whilst setting targets/objectives to increase productivity and reach business goals.
- The ability to prioritise tasks effectively and maintain organisation of the role responsibilities.
- The ability to provide, receive and encourage positive or constructive feedback to gain an understanding of areas that could improve.
- Reliability, trustworthiness and an ability to make commitments to bookings/appointments.
- Knowledge of vehicles/technical knowledge or a passion/strong interest in vehicles or the role/industry.
- Previous experience within this role or a similar position within a professional working environment.
- Previous experience or knowledge of Pinewood Pinnacle DMS system or other similar management systems.
Type: Full-Time, Permanent.
Schedule: Monday – Friday (08:00 AM – 18:00 PM *Saturday mornings: 08:30 AM – 13:00 PM)
Benefits: Company contributory pension scheme, staff/family discount, car benefit scheme (after 1 years employment).
Holiday: 20 days (25 with extended service).
Location: Maidstone, Kent.
Salary: £24,000.00 – £28,000.00 + bonuses/benefits (OTE £30,000).