Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30-5:30 (8am start on Tuesday)
Every other Saturday 8:30-4pm (with a day back in lieu) (or until 5:30pm if required).
Share of bank holidays.
You will be joining a small and already successful team and need to enjoy working in a fast paced and customer orientated environment. Predominantly an office based role, organising the smooth running of the office whilst providing support for the team.
Ideally you will have previous office administration experience and confident disposition communicating with people from all walks of life. To have the ability to be highly organised with an efficient, can-do attitude and completing tasks on time and enjoy following processes. Being comfortable with new technology and systems is part of the job. You are happy working with minimal supervision and use your initiative to proactively respond to changing priorities and conditions.
Your main tasks will include:
- General office duties including telephone reception, emails, filing, data uploads, brochure compilation and all related administration.
- Booking appointments.
- Ensuring brochures and window presentations are current and up to date.
- Assist in the marketing of new properties.
- Producing letters, contracts and all other related case correspondence.
- Register new applicants. Database/applicant management.
- Front of house duties in greeting clients and visitors to the office in a friendly and professional way.
- Ordering office supplies.
- Raising invoices.
- To attend (and record if required) the daily meetings.
- External tasks including banking, key cutting, shopping (as directed).
- Conducting overflow viewings, accompanying contractors (if required).
- Taking an active role in the presentation and cleanliness of the office environment.
Be an advantage if you have:
- Full clean driving license
- Previous experience working in a busy office
- Knowledge of local area